Wednesday 16 November 2011

Another Jenny Ringo review!

The Mike of From Midnight With Love has reviewed Jenny Ringo and the Monkey's Paw - check out the review here!

You should definitely check out the rest of his blog too as he manages to strike a good balance between unique opinions on films we all know and love as well as promoting more obscure titles - such as this rather awesome piece on one of my favourite horror films ever, Let's Scare Jessica to Death.

If you're reading this thinking 'I have a blog/website. Why can't I review Jenny Ringo and the Monkey's Paw?'

Well the answer is you can! Just e-mail me at whatwritesatmidnight[at]googlemail.com and I'll send you a link to an online screener.


Alternatively if you just want to know when you can see the film sign up to our mailing list at www.jennyringo.com

There is sequel news on its way, I promise!

No comments: