Thursday 29 September 2011

Jenny Ringo at the Entertainment Media Show this weekend...

I had the idea back in July at the London Film and Comic Convention. A failed 'Britain's Got Talent' contestant had set up a dealer table and was selling autographs, and as we walked past Brother Pete said 'Anyone could set up a table. You could come here with Jenny Ringo.'

I'm not sure he was serious, but this Saturday and Sunday I'll be at the Entertainment Media Show at Earls Court giving away copies of Jenny Ringo and the Monkey's Paw on DVD and trying to get people to sign up to our mailing list. This mailing list...



I have no idea whether this a good idea or not but I'll report back on how it goes. If anyone reading this is planning on going along this weekend I'll be there both days so please pop by and say hello. You can find full details on the website for the event here.

I will also be showing off our awesome new poster courtesy of Darren Berry (who also shot and edited the film!)...


No comments: