Saturday 18 April 2009

New short film...

A short film I wrote called Whistle is now online. Unfortunately it's only been posted on Facebook for the moment so you'll have to be my friend to see it:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Christopher-Regan/603645840

This isn't a pathetic bid for more friends, there really is a short film there, but because I didn't post it I can't share it outside Facebook at the moment. Look, here's a still to prove I'm not making it up:



Anyway, it came out really well and looks amazing - it was filmed in an abandoned police station in Brighton which helps. It was directed by Carlos Boellinger and produced by Alex Beales who also plays the lead role and gives a rather excellent performance. If you get chance to watch it please let me know what you think.

No comments: