Thursday 8 January 2009

What's in the box...

So it was my birthday yesterday which was ace. Andrea planned a day of cool stuff in London - we went to the Rothko exhibition at the Tate Modern, went out for dinner, and went to see La Clique all of which was great.

This is what was in the massive box:



No, it's not a Stepford-esque clone of me, it's the rather excellent super-villain chair. Which does this:


Should be the other way around, but you get the idea.

You can see the rest of my photos from Christmas, New Year and the odd one or two I took on my birthday here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=68512&l=7ac02&id=603645840

Thanks to everyone who sent me cards/messages/facebook wall posts etc!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome.
A super villan chair that has gravity defying properties. For birthday next year I'll get you a desk with buttons on, that only occupies a small segment of our universe.
Skill.