Sunday 25 January 2009

Ten Dead Men comic now available in the UK...

Back in March 2008 I mentioned that I'd written a prequel to Ten Dead Men as a graphic novel drawn by Timothy Rees and lettered by ET Dollman. I talked about writing it on the Ten Dead Men blog here. A few weeks later the finished product was available online at wowio.com but as I mentioned here it was only available to people in the US. I checked every now and again to see if anything had changed until I forgot all about it.

Until now. The full comic is available for free here:



You have to register but it only takes a second and you can read the comic online for free. It basically tells the story we never really hear about in the film - the moment when Ryan decides to quit working for Hart and leave his old life behind.

No comments: