Sunday 24 February 2008

Dark Future Trailer - first viewing...

Ross showed me the first cut of the Dark Future trailer yesterday and it looks fantastic. Back in August when we filmed it, we spent most of the day sorting out the lighting, dressing the set and setting up the opening crane shot. I can now say that it was definitely worth the effort. The combination of excellent cinematography, amazing make-up effects, tight direction and two outstanding performances from our leads has produced a very professional-looking promo. Also, my girlfriend, Andrea, features heavily as a corpse! I probably shouldn't sound quite so excited about seeing my girlfriend as a zombie, but I'm just glad she made it into the final cut as it was originally intended for her to be mostly off-screen. Anyway, I can't wait to see it finished now and hope it's done in time to go up on the big screen.

No comments: